Antoinette Williams | Licensed Hair Professional
Welcome to my page, I am Antoinette a skilled professional Hair Stylist and Consultant for over 19 years. I am skilled in classic techniques and styles but not limited to the basics. In fact, the evolving hair industry excites me fueling my passion and love for keeping up with the latest trends to create new looks.
Whether it's working on my own or with a collective team of creatives, I have found great success in styling hair of all types for runway shows, special events, commercial shoots, weddings and more. Throughout my career, I have been honored to showcase several of my works in various publications for bridal, fashion and editorial projects covering a variety of genres including film and theater.
As the founder of AW SixThirty, LLC a hair-styling concierge, I will continue to climb the ladder in the beauty industry through education and engagement in providing quality professional service for all occasions.
Fashion & Trade Shows
- House of Vuu 2017
- NYFSE 2016 & 2017
- A4dable Events Bridal Show 2017
- Bridal Fashion Show 2016
- NYFW 2016
- DCFW 2016
- District of Curves 2016
- Macy's "I Do" Trunk Show 2015
- RAW Artist 2015
Publication & Print
- Avant Garde: "Taste of Light"
- Salayse: "Pretty Pop"
- C'est Moi: "Animalistic"
- Best of Aisle: "Perfect"
- NYSFE Magazine
- South Asian Bridal Magazine
- Wedding Chicks
- Borrowed & Blue
- Baltimore Bride
- Tidewater & Tulle
- Aisle Perfect
- Capitol Romance Wedding Blog
Production and Theater
- Arena Stage: Nina Simone: Four Women 2017
- St. Mark Players: Sister Act: The Musical 2017
- Pellea(s) Corp.: Pellea(s)
- Think Rich Film: Documentary
- Southeast Boy Production: Anacostia Web-series
- Duke Ellington School of The Arts: The Rimers of Eldritch
- Live with Julie Wright: Hair Trend Segment